I'm trying to do my first ever link up with Eden's Fresh Horses Brigade today (no more lurking in the shadows). I'm not liking my chances. At least I've picked the easiest Fresh Horses EVER.
Maybe if I can pull this off I'll end up with some motivation & confidence to continue with my pathetic, "early days", pretend Blog.
If you have any advise for me, PLEASE, feel free to share...
So not much of an accurate pictorial of my life really.
Keepin' it real.
![]() |
| Ta-daaaaaaaa!!!! |
![]() |
They're creepy & they're kooky...
|
![]() |
| The Spotty Room |
![]() |
| Gallery of Modern Art- Brisbane |
![]() |
| Too much fun |
![]() |
| Done & dusted... |
![]() |
| I WANT AN OOMPA-LOOMPA, DADDY! I WANT AN OOMPA- LOOMPA NOW!!!! |
![]() |
| Favourite spot to play @ In The Rain |








I am new at this whole blogging thing to, so hello there :) I love the Fresh Horses, your pictures are lovely
ReplyDeleteI especially the like the one of the two of them in the rain just hanging out brother and sister
Thanks Sharron! Those two love nothing more than hanging out in the rain which is handy because we get a bit of it around here.
DeleteI tried to check out your Fresh Horses post by I couldnt see it (I suspect the evil iPad is to blame), ut I like your 'Love Me' page & I REALLY like your 'Everyday- Grace is gone' post. It felt very familiar.
Circus Babies!
ReplyDeleteI love how bright, colourful and full of fun your images are.
I especially love the Daddy doing acrobalance with Baby!
No such thing as a pretend blog, just a blog. This is your space, make it be what you want it to be. Then the people who stay to read will be the ones who enjoy and empathise with your style. :-) Have fun.
Thanks for commenting Eccentricess....and for the advise.
DeleteI hope you enjoyed your movie last night.
:)
Ah, yes, reconstituted shat-out sultanas. A daily occurrence here. Strangely enough they didn't feature in my photo choices either. Great photos. Love the oompa- loompa one. :)
ReplyDeleteI could totally cry....hang on.... I DO totally cry at the places I find things that have been shat out. Im STILL waiting to pull my string of pearls out of his arse after our trip to Fraser Island :/
DeleteGreat family photos. Love the look on your son's face in the pool. Joyous and look at me, I done good! look. welcome to the blogosphere. I hope you have fun and post often. I had a kid that shat out totally whole GRAPES !
ReplyDeleteWhole grapes? Impressive.
DeleteThanks for the welcome Lydia, and thanks for "following" me.
Im totally jealous of your craft room. How do I get one of those?
visiting from Edenland ;) Lovely pics - how fantastic is GoMA and i LOVED that Yayoi Kusama exhibition!
ReplyDeleteGoMa was great! We had so much fun but it was almost painful to restrain ourselves (and the kids) in the other exibition rooms.
DeleteHow can you make ALL THAT STUFF out of sugar & not let me lick it????!!!!
Another visitor from Edenland :) That spotty room looks like so much fun but I love the last picture in the rain.
ReplyDeleteThanks Carli! We have LOADS of photos taken in the rain. Its one of the only good things about Wet Season. That, & the tiny little tree frog sitting at the dining table with me.....staring me down.
DeleteAbsolutely lovely photos! You've captured such joy. I love little baby's hands. I love sleeping baby photos even more. I have a boy with the same colour hair as your boy. Beautiful. x
ReplyDeleteThanks Deb. I got and SLR for my birthday a couple years ago & it was the BEST. PRESENT. EVER!
DeleteAs for the hair, I see your little one has more than mine. Alas, this is the story of our life. Its the only thing around here that grows ssssooooooooo ssssloooooowwwwllllyy.
I want an Oompa Loompa NOW. That made me CHORTLE! Thank you so much for linking up ... beautiful photos, beautiful family. Just keep on bloggin'. It's a weirdo thing to do. But pretty cool. Welcome to Weirdoland. XX
ReplyDeleteCan't seem to load the photos.......would love to see them, all the previous comments make me WANT to see them!
ReplyDelete